• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

May 26th order bank opening coming up soon

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
Quickly coming upon us. I think it's very strange the order bank opens on a Friday, as that is very unusual, but hope to get my order submitted then.
Sponsored

mp2

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback; 2022 Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Engineer/Controls
And hybrid is not a thing on initial release? I don't understand why these mid size trucks get similar gas mileage as full size. Is it to get people to upgrade to full-size? Frustrating.

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
I asked this in another thread, but that thread didn't seem to have many views. For those that have ordered before, is it just as "easy" to order from an out of state dealer as it would be to order from a local dealer? I don't care much for my local dealer and their HUGE ADM markups, so think about taking my business elsewhere.

OP
OP
Bt_okst

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And hybrid is not a thing on initial release? I don't understand why these mid size trucks get similar gas mileage as full size. Is it to get people to upgrade to full-size? Frustrating.
They aren't really about fuel economy to the manufacturers, they are about accommodating those who need a truck that aren't the size of the ever growing in size, enormous full size trucks.

Especially for city dwellers, midsized trucks are far more maneuverable abd easier to park in tight parking lots/spots.

Ford has the hybrid maverick for those looking to get 30+ mpg in a small truck.

OP
OP
Bt_okst

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I asked this in another thread, but that thread didn't seem to have many views. For those that have ordered before, is it just as "easy" to order from an out of state dealer as it would be to order from a local dealer? I don't care much for my local dealer and their HUGE ADM markups, so think about taking my business elsewhere.
Yes. As long as you trust them and get everything in writing. I've done it many times. You'll just need to handle tag and taxes on your own back in your home state. Otherwise it works just the same as ordering from a local dealer.

Sponsored

RangerFX4

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger FX4
Occupation
Steel Buyer
We won’t know pricing until the 26th when the order is placed?

OP
OP
Bt_okst

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No pricing is available as yet, correct. I'm assuming and am hopeful we will have pricing by the 26th. I just know on a Raptor we will all be in the upper 50s to low 60s depending upon the added options we elect to purchase on the truck. I'm expecting to come in at very close to 60k on the dot.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I cant wait. I took the day off work to put in my order. Going to light some candles and have a bishop come with me to do a blessing.

Pac987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I cant wait. I took the day off work to put in my order. Going to light some candles and have a bishop come with me to do a blessing.
Orders will open the same day the online builder becomes available?

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Orders will open the same day the online builder becomes available?
No, builder will be on or after memorial day. You will need to go over your build with your dealer, as they have they build sheets, if you want to order before BandP

Sponsored

ssjx7squall

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
No, builder will be on or after memorial day. You will need to go over your build with your dealer, as they have they build sheets, if you want to order before BandP
you mean we have to go down to the dealer? Mine said I could email my order to him so I’m a bit confused

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
d I could email my order to him so I’m a bit confused
Yeah you can certainly email them what you want. I just prefer to be there in person, so they know I'm real, and it's just good to talk person to person, to make sure there is no misunderstandings anywhere.

ssjx7squall

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Yeah you can certainly email them what you want. I just prefer to be there in person, so they know I'm real, and it's just good to talk person to person, to make sure there is no misunderstandings anywhere.
i guess my confusion is where do I get the thing to email him lol

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
we know Ranger base MSRP + delivery. It will only go up from there!