• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

No update on order tracker

GFran

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 FX2
Occupation
Safety Manager
Thanks, if nothing else I'm learning patience, not by choice
Lol, speaking of patience, my Dealer tried to order my truck last Thursday. Azure Grey Lariat rear wheel drive, Ford told them not yet due to the V6 engines not ready for install.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Kubie

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
Lol, speaking of patience, my Dealer tried to order my truck last Thursday. Azure Grey Lariat rear wheel drive, Ford told them not yet due to the V6 engines not ready for install.
When I ordered in June I was told the larger engines would be available in the spring of this year. Last I checked its spring. I didn't go for the larger engine for my needs but it hasn't helped me get it any quicker.

bdginmo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2015 Ford Fusion Energi
Occupation
Software Engineer
The good news...the tracker page just updated for my vehicle. The bad news...its still "In Production" since 1/17.

GFran

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 FX2
Occupation
Safety Manager
When I ordered in June I was told the larger engines would be available in the spring of this year. Last I checked its spring. I didn't go for the larger engine for my needs but it hasn't helped me get it any quicker.
Got cha, the 4 cylinder is a very good engine. I just prefer the V6. So happy for you, you’re in your new truck. I know you’re enjoying it. Patience is what is required from myself now. Lol, Thank You Kubie

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
The good news...the tracker page just updated for my vehicle. The bad news...its still "In Production" since 1/17.
Hopefully yours will ship soon.
Tracker updated again for me today, but still shows in-production. Updated on 3/25, too, same thing. Previously there were no updates since 2/29 blend date, when I got the date under "in-production".

Dealer still says they are expecting it possibly by the end of the first week in April, but still does not have notification that it has been shipped.

Sponsored

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Dealer says it is in Canton MI. I think this is the staging area/lots for rail transport. Travels by Rail to Minneapolis/St. Paul Mn, then by convoy to the dealership around 3 hours from there. Tentative ETA now in around 2 weeks.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
The 2.7 isn't available until late fall at the earliest. That was released months ago. Only 2.3l 4 cylinder and raptors being built.

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Mine still hasn't updated since it was built 1-17 😢

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The 2.7 isn't available until late fall at the earliest. That was released months ago. Only 2.3l 4 cylinder and raptors being built.
In the recent media videos that got released, they were quoting summer 2024 for the 2.7L

GFran

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 FX2
Occupation
Safety Manager
Yes, copy that, they were just trying to see if they could squeeze it in, if they (Ford) would accept it. Lol

Sponsored

amet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3 Comp xDrive
Mine still hasn't updated since it was built 1-17 😢
Same here, unfortunately no update since 2/5. My salesperson called and said there delivery guy who picks up the cars said there are 2 RR waiting to be picked up...didn't confirm if one was mine 😒

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
I keep waiting for mine to move to “built”. Since our dealerships are so close together and mine went into production 2 weeks before yours, maybe they can ship them together. 🙏🏻
That would be cool. I don't have a travel date set to come down. My brother is going to come along for the ride, but he goes back to work next week and will be gone for 4 weeks. Not sure if I want to wait until early May.

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
Mine shows "Built" as of today 3/25/2024. But FordApp still shows "Activation Pending"

Built 3-25-2024.JPG
Mine just flipped to Built.
ETA 4/26.
They will probably load ours on the same train 🚂 🛻

Ford Ranger No update on order tracker IMG_4283

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
In the recent media videos that got released, they were quoting summer 2024 for the 2.7L
Sadly they've mentioned many dates. But most recently my dealer friends were told fall 2024 before they start showing up. Does not mean they mat not be able to order by summer, but looks like delivery will be no sooner than fall.

Guess we will see, as Ford has been behind targets on the Ranger continuously.
Sponsored