• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Order Tracker Status

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Mine took 8 days to get to my dealer by convoy and I only 5 hours away from plant. Transport must have been driving in reverse :LOL:
Sponsored

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
My truck landed at its final rail yard early Monday morning and was hopeful for it getting delivered to the dealership later this week in time to pick it up this Saturday.
My tracker info for ETA a few days ago was showing something similar and now has pushed its ETA pushed out even further. Pretty much now showing mostly an early May window. Crazy.

Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status 1713286544302-6s

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Dealer just sent me the video with my RR on a truck with a lot of F-150's.
Correction from a disappointed customer......
went over final details.....then just texted to let me know this one is for another dealer. Mine might be there by Friday.....sigh.
Hopefully picking it up Thurs or Friday.
Tracker still shows shipped, though I had a clue something was up after seeing an F-150 in transit showing as final prep on its tracker.

This was my estimated delivery on the tracker. Estimated Delivery 04/26/2024 - 05/09/2024

Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status Shipped2.JPG

Last edited:

Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Iconic Silver Ranger Raptor , 06 Cobalt SS
Occupation
QC lab technician
Dealer just sent me the video with my RR on a truck with a lot of F-150's.
Hopefully picking it up Thurs or Friday.
Tracker still shows shipped, though I had a clue something was up after seeing an F-150 in transit showing as final prep on its tracker.

This was my estimated delivery on the tracker. Estimated Delivery 04/26/2024 - 05/09/2024
Shipped2.JPG
Dude, It looks like the Ranger stork is coming REALLY soon for you and I still get excited for you guys when you finally take delivery. .. these 2024 Rangers are something else and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have enjoyed mine since I received it two weeks ago...of course it has been sitting under a cover for most of it🙄

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
blaming it on the leap-day build. LOL
It is all good. Work and work-travel make this week a challenge anyway for the 3 hour drive to get it.
And all of their F-150's were on the truck, as I predicted.

Sponsored

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
Constructively placed at final destination rail yard. Just wth on unloading and being picked up by a truck for delivery now. Should be getting really close now. 11 months.. guess that's not bad.. 🤦‍♂️
Mine was offload from train and sat in yard for 8 days before heading to dealer that was 1.5 hours away.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Mine was offload from train and sat in yard for 8 days before heading to dealer that was 1.5 hours away.
Boooooooooo.. mine better not or I'll drive down there and fire bomb their offices, lol. Not really, but you know what I mean.

Baja1k

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST, 2024 Triumph Street Triple
Occupation
John Deere Spark Plug Peddler
I called Ford Marketing today just out of curiosity, since my current ETA from the dealer is 4/13-4/19, and I was curious what Marketing would say for an ETA. The gentleman I spoke to was very nice but unfortunately said my order is now “pending an update.” I’m sure that means that I will get another ETA later this week that will push it out another few weeks. Ramp 59 takes no prisoners :(

Rda2w

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2019 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
Engineer
I called Ford Marketing today just out of curiosity, since my current ETA from the dealer is 4/13-4/19, and I was curious what Marketing would say for an ETA. The gentleman I spoke to was very nice but unfortunately said my order is now “pending an update.” I’m sure that means that I will get another ETA later this week that will push it out another few weeks. Ramp 59 takes no prisoners :(
I received the same story on Monday. I feel your pain. Maybe they'll replace our rusty drivelines while they're at it. ;)

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Dealer has not contacted me, yet, after the video they sent yesterday incorrectly showed my blue RR at their dealership.....but..... expecting a call/text today.
Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status final prep.JPG

Sponsored

Jacfield

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler
Occupation
Developer
A few days ago Ford Chat told me that my truck was in transit via convoy to SW Idaho. This morning they told me it is in Portland awaiting shipment. Portland seems like a strange pitstop to get from Michigan to Southern Idaho. I mean, the quickest route to Portland is to drive THROUGH Idaho... Grrrr!

I'm guessing they had some Portland area deliveries that were a higher priority.

BTW, my status has never made it to "shipped".

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
There are rail offloading points in Portland area, Spokane WA, and Laurel MT.
Likely on rail to Portland, convoy to Idaho. Should be getting closer.

Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status Portland.JPG

Jacfield

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler
Occupation
Developer
Thanks for the info. This makes sense.

When Ford Chat told me that it shipped by Convoy from the factory I was skeptical. What's more likely is they were misinterpreting the data on their screen.

PawnX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger

Portland.JPG
New there had to be one right by me. I see convoy's to and from the yard at the I-5 freeway ramps all the time.

PawnX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Also received yet another 45 day generic email update that tells you nothing today. YAY!

We’re still building your vehicle
Order ID:
xxxx
As promised, we’re writing to update you on the build progress of Ranger XLT order. We’re working hard to complete your new Ford vehicle but are continuing to experience unexpected delays.

You can rest assured that our team is diligently addressing these challenges to expedite the completion of your vehicle. We genuinely value your understanding and patience during this process and will keep you updated as we progress.
Sponsored