• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Order Tracker Status

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, VW Atlas
My XLT FX4 is built as of yesterday (blend date of 4/12) and is now awaiting a train! Estimated arrival of 5-19 to 5-25!
Sponsored

Greglon

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 F150 FX2; ‘18 Expy Max; ‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Workforce Director
Mine was produced on 3/14 and apparently pending an update. Finally shifted to built on 4/21, w/ETA of 5/8 - 5/14. Ready.

superakcraig

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ranger Sprt 4x4, Blue, 27k miles- Garage Kept
My XLT FX4 is built as of yesterday (blend date of 4/12) and is now awaiting a train! Estimated arrival of 5-19 to 5-25!
Man, that seems like a LONG time to travel. Where is it being shipped to?

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, VW Atlas

FullSendJH

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2024 Ranger Raptor
Anyone else “pending an update”?
Ford online and phone chat keep telling me my delivery date is still scheduled for a month ago. For a truck that was built Mid Feb, and had a delivery date, nothing has come since and no one knows what the update means.
They keep telling me to contact the dealer, and I’m not sure if my dealer can’t see anything on Vinview, or if I annoyed the new salesman to the point that he just doesn’t check 🤷🏻‍♂️. Getting very annoyed.

Sponsored

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Ford Chat as of yesterday
Update due today 24 hrs. later still nothing
Blend date 2/01
Last update 4/05 when I moved to ramp 59
my eta date was 3/5 to 3/12 over a month ago.

Rda2w

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2019 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
Engineer
Ford online and phone chat keep telling me my delivery date is still scheduled for a month ago. For a truck that was built Mid Feb, and had a delivery date, nothing has come since and no one knows what the update means.
They keep telling me to contact the dealer, and I’m not sure if my dealer can’t see anything on Vinview, or if I annoyed the new salesman to the point that he just doesn’t check 🤷🏻‍♂️. Getting very annoyed.
✋ since 2/9 with just one update to "built" on 3/30

FullSendJH

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2024 Ranger Raptor
✋ since 2/9 with just one update to "built" on 3/30
Ours were built around the same time, I don’t even have built. Still in production with no check mark… Probably buried in that lot collecting rust ☹

Greglon

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 F150 FX2; ‘18 Expy Max; ‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Workforce Director
Mine was pending update from 3/14 until 4/17. Received notice that it’s built and ready for shipping. The text came at 2a Monday and an email followed later in the day.

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
Mine is still setting in a rail yard in TX, waiting on truck transport or release so the dealer can pick it up, all making me very nervous setting outside in the start of hailstorm season in a Texas rail yard where I know Texas is known for its monster hailstorms.
I have seen a lot of the dealers in Texas have covered lots to protect their inventory from such hailstorms.

Sponsored

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
Mine is still setting in a rail yard in TX, waiting on truck transport or release so the dealer can pick it up, all making me very nervous setting outside in the start of hailstorm season in a Texas rail yard where I know Texas is known for its monster hailstorms.
I have seen a lot of the dealers in Texas have covered lots to protect their inventory from such hailstorms.
Not to worry you any more but I got hit with hail while I was in Teaxs. 😬

Jacfield

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler
Occupation
Developer
Yes. Mine had a January 23 blend date and is still "pending update" in Michigan. I ordered in May 2023, so we're coming up on a year soon. At this rate, it may be 2 years by the time it arrives.

I'm starting to think I don't even want it anymore. I keep my vehicles garaged when I'm not using them and my new truck has now been sitting outside for 3 months. That's more time spent outside in the elements than my vehicles normally experience in a few years. I'm beyond annoyed - Ford may have lost a customer for life.

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not to worry you anymore but I got hit with hail while I was in Texas. 😬
I know it can happen anytime this time of year especially down there in Texas.

I think I have about worn my poor dealer manager out this past week calling and texting him trying to get the thing out of that rail yard and home where I can get it inside. LOL :angry:

I know we get hail here KS too, but I have the luxury of parking inside both at home and at the office.
So, I am pretty lucky in that I can keep my vehicles out of it for the most part.

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got a text from my dealer just now.
My truck has made it onto a transport truck and should be at the dealership later today or possibly tomorrow morning.

:clap::like: YES as the kids say now days "LETS GOOOOOOO"

Last edited:

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
I know it can happen anytime this time of year especially down there in Texas.

I think I have about worn my poor dealer manager out this past week calling and texting him trying to get the thing out of that rail yard and home where I can get it inside. LOL :angry:

I know we get hail here KS too, but I have the luxury of parking inside both at home and at the office.
So, I am pretty lucky in that I can keep my vehicles out of it for the most part.
I was out looking at Rangers on various dealer sites yesterday and several (TX and OK that I recall for sure) had listed specific cash allowances for hail damaged 2024 Rangers. I saw up to $2500 off MSRP for the damage.
Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status REBATES - LIST TX 32028 32108 other.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: