• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Rear air

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
So far in pics and video I'm only seeing rear air in the Raptor. Am I correct on this?
Sponsored

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
The video I saw of the Raptor interior didn’t have rear air either. Very strange omission by Ford.

OP
OP
Bt_okst

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
The video I saw of the Raptor interior didn’t have rear air either. Very strange omission by Ford.
Why would u have it in every mkt but here??

Will definitely be looking at 2024 trd pro too.

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
Why would u have it in every mkt but here??

Will definitely be looking at 2024 trd pro too.
Perhaps we can hold out hope it’ll be available when they begin building Job1 trucks, but there was a shortage of parts when they were making these prototypes.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 and 2020 F350 and 2022 Ford Escape
Perhaps we can hold out hope it’ll be available when they begin building Job1 trucks, but there was a shortage of parts when they were making these prototypes.
There's no rear air in the Bronco and it has nothing to do with a shortage of parts. Heck with 3D modeling they could have built rear vents for the prototypes if that was the problem..:frown:

Not buying any vehicle without rear vents it gets hot here..

Sponsored

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
There's no rear air in the Bronco and it has nothing to do with a shortage of parts. Heck with 3D modeling they could have built rear vents for the prototypes if that was the problem..:frown:

Not buying any vehicle without rear vents it gets hot here..
I had no idea the Bronco didn’t have it available. That really sucks living in Florida.

LuckyMonkey7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Lightning
From Australia, they have them.

Ford Ranger Rear air {filename}

If it turns out the US one doesn't get them, I'm going to be pissed. Same with air conditioned seats. This is a very large detractor. Many things pointed to me wanting this truck based on what I've seen from what has been available in other countries, specifically the platinum version.

IF and its still a very large IF, I get a ranger and it doesn't have these, I will import things to add them.

This is pushing me towards the tacoma. Likely 2.4T-hybrid, longer bed option it appears.

Last edited:

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I will be hauling a baby in the cab, so no rear vents is not very appealing. It will be a very big let down.

Sponsored

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor, '13 Focus ST
Occupation
Sales
The fact that some of the trim levels STILL have keys... no rear air surprises me not at all. WTF is Ford thinking?

DarkSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LMR C6 Corvette - Reaper
Of all the features, I didn't think they would omit rear air. One of the reasons why I am buying a truck at all is because of the need for passengers (specifically a very small one), aside from the other 'want' for some mild pickup utility.

I didn't actually think the one thing that would halt my Ranger purchase was rear air vents... Yet here I am wondering if I should hold out another year.

DarkSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LMR C6 Corvette - Reaper
Of all the features, I didn't think they would omit rear air. One of the reasons why I am buying a truck at all is because of the need for passengers (specifically a very small one), aside from the other 'want' for some mild pickup utility.

I didn't actually think the one thing that would halt my Ranger purchase was rear air vents... Yet here I am wondering if I should hold out another year.
I live in AZ and have a 4 dr Bronco. No ac vents in 2nd row. Hasn’t been too big of an issue
Do you have small kids by chance? How'd that go?