• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Some Order Data

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Not a fan of the Ruby Red, and may end up not being a fan of Hot Pepper Red, but that's what I ordered, and I'm going to be happy with it until I'm not. My thought was that it was the closest color to the orange highlights in the interior, especially since it contains some hints of orange.

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
Not a fan of the Ruby Red, and may end up not being a fan of Hot Pepper Red, but that's what I ordered, and I'm going to be happy with it until I'm not. My thought was that it was the closest color to the orange highlights in the interior, especially since it contains some hints of orange.
I really need to see one in person but I saw a youtube video of a RR in Hot Pepper Red and I really liked the orange metallic hue it had despite most people not liking that. Some of these colors depend a lot on the lighting so I've been back and forth on Pepper Red, Velocity Blue, Shelter Green, and occasionally Cactus Gray and Carbonized Gray lol. In the end Shelter Green won out for it's exclusivity.

Sponsored

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
Can you by chance see how many regular Rangers had the bedside step option? The take rate for that in my area at least seems a lot lower than I expected. Hoping Ford will offer it on the STX in the US for Job 2, but figured that depends on the percentage they have allocated for it.

OP
OP
Jacfield

Jacfield

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler
Occupation
Developer
Can you by chance see how many regular Rangers had the bedside step option? The take rate for that in my area at least seems a lot lower than I expected. Hoping Ford will offer it on the STX in the US for Job 2, but figured that depends on the percentage they have allocated for it.
Ford Ranger Some Order Data 1713303594999-r9