• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Is there some behind the scenes issue?

RongOne

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge and soon to be 2024 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
Talked to my dealer today and they continue to state there is a quality hold due to a bed issue. I am a bit optimistic as the truck moved from the back lot to a new lot... Told they should start shipping by the end of the month.

FYI. My XLT was built January 8th and Ford's website says it's in production with the last update on January 9.
Sponsored

snowmanoz

First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
For what it’s worth, my Raptor is in Production and dealer said the ETA to dealer is 3/7 - 3/13

sikedsyko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 05 Z4
My Raptor was scheduled for production week of 2/26, but went into production today per the Order Tracker.

Hopefully its not caught up in a huge backlog once they do start shipping trucks.

Slappybabs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
I think it’s pretty well know the reviews are coming at the start of March so we should expect to see trucks delivered starting first and second week in March. At least I hope so.

Sponsored

T-Rev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2023 Toyota GR86
My Raptor was scheduled for production week of 2/26, but went into production today per the Order Tracker.
I was also scheduled for next week and went into production today.

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Powerboost King Ranch, 2024 HPR Ranger Raptor
I got an email with a new build date this morning. It was March 4 and now says april 8. What is strange is it has a different order number and a different Vin number. It's like I got someone else's order email.

Roadster_Randy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT, HPR
So my truck has been sitting in a lot for nearly a month now, in the Michigan winter weather.....How long do I let it sit before I cancel it and reorder? I want a NEW truck, not one sitting around......

gdub

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer.
I got an email with a new build date this morning. It was March 4 and now says april 8. What is strange is it has a different order number and a different Vin number. It's like I got someone else's order email.
Maybe some else got your Ranger. JK

Sponsored

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Take it with a grain of salt but one rumor is a flaw was discovered on the assembly line. Maybe a bad part and that is why they are sitting, waiting for a part. Probably just assumption someone made and them made the rounds..

Just weird so many are sitting and not being shipped. I thought someone showed drone footage of another lot with some in so that would mean they are still producing them.

Again rumors and you know how rumors can go.

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, VW Atlas
I was watching a recent video by TFL Truck at the Chicago auto show and they said the 2024 F150s are not shipping because of a parts constraint. Maybe this same parts constraint is also affecting the Rangers. They did not elaborate on what the part was, but it's something.

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
I was watching a recent video by TFL Truck at the Chicago auto show and they said the 2024 F150s are not shipping because of a parts constraint. Maybe this same parts constraint is also affecting the Rangers. They did not elaborate on what the part was, but it's something.

Saw that too and my thought was why is Ford still have part constraints?
Ford has been using that excuse way too long.
Their execution is terrible and has been since the explorer new model was launched. Why can not Ford see Farley needs to go? He has botched every launch.

Scotty piffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 ranger lariat
Occupation
Sales
No one is immune to part constraints, I work for Mercedes, we have the same issues.
Sponsored