• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger 2.7L V6? What is your build date?

PawnX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Dealer called me yesterday and said they had 2 rangers in stock since I hvan't received mine yet if i wanted to look at them.
Unfortunately the XLT was white and didn't have the 301A upgrade In addition to no spray in bed liner and a few other upgrade. I'd also lose the $1000 pre-order so opted out of that.
The Larait was missing the advanced tow package and some other option.

Since my summer is ruined as far as plans go anyway I might just do a custom order for the v6. Can get it with everything i want and it's still less than the lariat without the advanced tow package.

I was waiting around to see when everyone started to get build dates so it might be the time to pull the trigger.

I think I'll give my order 1 more week and then pull the trigger on the v6. towing up the mountain and merging onto the free with a trailer should be much nicer even though i know the 4 banger does well. Also if the duel fuel injector mean less issue in 75k miles that's one less headache to worry about.
Sponsored

PhoenixRanger

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Supercab, Bronco 2 dr. OB/AMB 2.7L
That will be sharp in Azure Gray with leather and the much peppier V6. I was on the fence with color, but ended up choosing iconic silver. I have always loved the classic silver (most of my trucks have been white or silver), but when I spot one on the road, it just appeals to me.

GFran

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 FX2
Occupation
Safety Manager
That will be sharp in Azure Gray with leather and the much peppier V6. I was on the fence with color, but ended up choosing iconic silver. I have always loved the classic silver (most of my trucks have been white or silver), but when I spot one on the road, it just appeals to me.
Yeah i currently have a 2011 F150 in Gray with Black wheels. Almost went with Gray again until my salesman said, “you’ve been in gray for how many years?” 13 to be exact! lol, we took a walk to the lot and he showed me the Azure Gray on a Tremor. When i saw the color i was like, okay, let’s go with Azure Gray. Such a beautiful color, I’m looking into the rite high gloss black wheel as I believe would really make the color pop! I would like to find an OEM wheel. Bolt pattern is slightly different to the Black F150’s wheels in 18”. Thank You

Last edited:

Sponsored

chiron027

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Highlander, 2024 Lariat on order
Congrats to those who got the call (well, email)! 2.7 Lariat black, still waiting.

OP
OP
BriSco

BriSco

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 GMC Sierra, '24 Ranger 2.7L On order.
Occupation
Retired
Pushed out from the week of 7/22 to the week of 8/5… I’ll be shocked if that date holds.
Mine was bumped as well. I told my wife when I changed my order that I’ll be lucky if I’m driving it Labor Day. Now I’ll set my sights on Halloween…

DenverRanger

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat 2.7 V6 (on order)
Just got my build date this morning as well. 2024 2.7 V6 Lariat FX4

Sent order to Dealership on 4/30
Confirmation from Ford on 5/3
Received Build Date & VIN on 5/23 for a build date of 7/22
Mine just got pushed out to 8/5 also… fingers crossed these dates don’t start slipping endlessly.

LeeHo

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKZ - Ranger Lariat w/2.7L on order
Just ordered mine 5/30 - no dates yet. Ranger Lariat Azure 2.7L all Bells & Whistles except FX. Won't be going off road except to park an RV. Only planned aftermarket just yet is the tonneau cover. Thinking about the Retraxpro XR. Anyone have experience with it?
Sponsored