• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Windshield Distortion

• Thread starter Deleted member 7041
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

1986YellowRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Hello yellow 86 ranger. I have a ranger just like yours. Its an 86 too. With a 4.0 swap manual 4x4. I got lots of trails time with it and my Bronco.
I got a Ranger Raptor now. Better believe it's getting the same treatment as the pictures below my friend.

You can share your offroad picture if you want, but not needed of course.

Don't forget to drink some coke 😋 while you're out wheeling.

20240128_190322.jpg

20240204_143138.jpg

20240210_145228.jpg

IMG_20231222_082042.jpg
Bet your Ranger never had a live full grown cow in the back…. Did you miss the part where I said “people on this forum are by far the exception to normal customers?” You‘re literally proving my point.

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 ranger, 94explor, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco, 24 RR
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
Bet your Ranger never had a live full grown cow in the back…. Did you miss the part where I said “people on this forum are by far the exception to normal customers?” You‘re literally proving my point.
This place is an open area to share opinions.

You must be a pepsi drinker.

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 ranger, 94explor, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco, 24 RR
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” - Mark Twain
I take it back. Must be a 7up drinker. 😘

Johnny 5

First Name
John C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2024 Ranger Raptor (ordered)
Occupation
Mold maker
I thought mine was just distorted on the passenger side but after a weekend vacation I noticed it on the whole thing. If you stand outside your Ranger Raptor on the passenger side, take a few steps away to the right, then backwards a step, look through the passenger window and through your windshield. I'll bet there's a lot of them out there that have this Distortion that people haven't noticed yet. I'm not happy having to replace a windshield on a brand new truck that I had to pay over the msrp to own. There is nothing like the factory seal. I know eventually all windshields crack and you'll need to remove the factory one, but we're talking replacing a windshield on a brand new premium truck. I just ordered another ranger raptor for me, the one currently in question is my wife's. After I take my wife's back to the dealer to get this, and a couple other assembly mistakes, fixed, I'll be curious to see if my dealer gives me a better deal on my new one. I'll re-post what happens after I get my new one. Still love the truck though.
Sponsored