• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Raptor CACH

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Next-Gen Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Operating Theatre Trauma Nurse
I am not too sure about the US 🇺🇸 spec, but our Aussie 🇦🇺 (Asia Pacific out of Thailand 🇹🇭); the spray in tub liner is the standard issue.

Should you wish to opt for the factory fitted roller shutter; then you get the drop in (poly) tub liner in lieu of the spray in tub liner.

The box that the roller shutter rolls into take up a bit of real estate, and a small section of the poly drop in liner is cut away to allow for the roller shutter box to be fitted to the steel body. Some on posted a pic of what the drop in liner looks like with the roller shutter removed, it looks odd. If I can find the pic I will post it 👍

Reactions: MJE

TheQuixotic1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick, 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV.
Occupation
ATC
Same boat. The ZR2 has it and is $10K less than the raptor. The Tacoma also has it (full spec leaked today).

I am really unhappy to pay $10K more than the competition and lack in key features. Plus I don’t like the orange interior accent.

At this point I am still considering switching to a Tacoma TRD Pro or ZR2
I consider myself fortunate that my Maverick is currently being shipped from the factory and I should be more than okay driving it around for a few years until Ford gets their head out of their butt with the Ranger and adds in my wanted options along with hopefully a PHEV drivetrain.

Fritz

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery 3, deposit down on Raptor
Interesting to see the differences in spec to our Aussie ones, the ones that the USA gets that I would have loved in mine are driver memory seat, garage door opener and 400W in-bed power

Reactions: MJE

Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Got it thanks!

So I was watching a dealer video someone posted, and he recommended opting out of any bedliner accessories in case theres any supply constraints. Not sure if I should heed the advice and just get aftermarket later on.

JimS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ID.4, Sienna
The XLT 300A is almost perfect to me - I like the standard folding mirrors. Really annoyed the 18 g tank remains without even a larger option. Not really as big a deal as I make it, but I don't see why they couldn't be class competitive ~21 g. The Raptor in particular won't be able to pass a gas station.

Thank you to the OP

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I noticed the 2.7 was missing. In fact I was freaking out - then you reminded me of the late availability. Thx.
At first I was trying to see where it was optional, particularly to check if it comes with 4A as well. Then I remembered too, it’s late availability, so there’ll be another version of this guide published then. 🤦‍♂️

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys Gladiator
The color choices on non-raptors is abysmal. How do the broncos get to have all the fun?
There is nothing fun about Bronco colors. The only decent colors they have had were on limited run or high dollar trims. Everything else is pretty borin and available on every other Ford.

Sponsored

richman555

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV
Occupation
Software Engineer
The optional side step is only available on the Lariat and above. :crying: