• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Cactus Gray

OP
OP

gdub

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer.
That mustang looks almost white. If that is the true color, I am all for it. What I really want is a an off-white or toned down white. A grayish white will work for me.
Sponsored

kuya_tone

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fr-s
Occupation
purchaser
heres mine for reference, i wanted conquer grey thats only over seas and ordered cactus becuase it was the closest, but i kept 2nd guessing myself with azure and carbonized grey up until deliver, but its perfect on the raptor after taking deliver and have no regrets
Ford Ranger Cactus Gray 20240406_093223

OP
OP

gdub

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer.
I am liking Cactus Gray more and more as I see photos of it. It doesn't look that light on Ford's order website. I am seeing that greenish blue hue too.

Thanks for the help.

Sponsored

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
I am liking Cactus Gray more and more as I see photos of it. It doesn't look that light on Ford's order website. I am seeing that greenish blue hue too.

Thanks for the help.
I posted this in another thread, but here is a video with my Cactus Gray Raptor. It was a cloudy day, so the color might look a little different than it does in the sun.

OP
OP

gdub

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer.
In that video, I am still seeing a light color but more of the blue hue. Then again, I am color blind for light green so that doesn't mean much. I am beginning to feel it is mislabeled as gray, which is a good thing for me. It seems more like an off-white. I certainly like the Cactus Gray over the light tan on the ZR2 in the video.

Now, I hope Ford doesn't decide to drop Cactus Gray for some other color in 2025 and make me start all over again.

coryyyy

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
I just wanted to throw mine into the mix because I wasn’t sure when I ordered it, but I am pleasantly surprised with how good this color looks.

Ford Ranger Cactus Gray IMG_4592

OP
OP

gdub

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer.
Still liking the color. I have my color picked to fill in that that square. Now, all I need is squares to fill in that will give me a Supercab, 2.7L powered Tremor. :like:
Sponsored