• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Did you get auto start/stop removal in list after build date was announced?

AmericaFirst

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger,Fusion,Lexus
Occupation
Substation Electrician
Am happy my 2024 ranger lariat fx4 will be built on March 11th week but was puzzled the order was modified to remove auto start/stop. Last order printout from dealer did not have this. Check under your accessories list in TRACK MY ORDER link from Ford email. Did you have this too?

1705593416586.png

Maybe it is just my order.
Same here. Prefer that. I purchased bypass for my F150 and am happy I won't have to the same thing for Ranger.

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
On my F150 I use Sport mode all the time or trailer mode when towing so it turns off stop/start automatically.
So no loss as I never use it anyway.

Greglon

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜12 F150 FX2; ā€˜18 Expy Max; ā€˜24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Workforce Director
My notice today also had the auto stop start removal line. Thatā€™s a bonus! On our Expedition, you can turn it off in the settings screen so you donā€™t have to remember to tap the button every time you crank up. If anyone likes stop/start, they could turn it on if they want it. No idea if the Ranger will be the same. If the button does nothing, Iā€™ll probably laser etch something happy, easy or speedy on it for my own entertainment.

zadagr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Promaster, 4runner
I've read here that it cannot be modified but I don't know the real answer. I'd be making a call to your salesman asap to get it figured out. If nothing else, they just input a new order for you today.
As someone in the same boat waiting for a schedule date for a second order now, can confirm that you canā€™t make changes after getting scheduled.

Scotty piffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 ranger lariat
Occupation
Sales
As someone in the same boat waiting for a schedule date for a second order now, can confirm that you canā€™t make changes after getting scheduled.
What was left off? And what did they tell you?

Sponsored

zadagr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Promaster, 4runner
What was left off? And what did they tell you?
Tech package was added instead of the XLT high package. I initially made the change about a month after ordering and it seemed like a miscommunication. Didnā€™t ask for a build sheet so kinda on me. So now I have two on order, one with a 1/29 build date and the second still pending. Confused as to why everyone with allocations didnā€™t get scheduled today if they are planning on building more orders in March (3500) than they had unscheduled clean (2900).

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Do not forget about the 700 Raptors being built per month that you are not seeing on the unscheduled reports.

Viporpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion Sport / 2021 Ford Edge SEL
Same here. Received my email for scheduling yesterday. Auto start/stop was removed. Like most of you , i'm happy about this. My wife's Edge has it and i hate it !

CharlieFoor1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Occupation
Geographic Information Systems
Am happy my 2024 ranger lariat fx4 will be built on March 11th week but was puzzled the order was modified to remove auto start/stop. Last order printout from dealer did not have this. Check under your accessories list in TRACK MY ORDER link from Ford email. Did you have this too?

1705593416586.png

Yes. Mine had that as wellā€¦. Peace.

Charlie

Sponsored

Rogueranger

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Machinist

1705593416586.png

yes its an annoying feature. Figured out how to disangage it from the battery

Ivan Baez

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ranger raptor
Occupation
Harman
that function is a PIA from my perspective, I had to install an aftermarket module to have it working with memory, instead of being enabled by default every time you start the truck.

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
that function is a PIA from my perspective, I had to install an aftermarket module to have it working with memory, instead of being enabled by default every time you start the truck.
What did you get, have a link?

Ivan Baez

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ranger raptor
Occupation
Harman
I dont have a link, I purchased it in the asia region websites

Bash1990

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Software Developer
I was imagining, maybe 10 years from now, in the dead of winter... My truck not starting back up at a stoplight as people honk their horns and blow by me on the shoulder, flipping me the bird.

I'm perfectly happy not to have it.
Sponsored