• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Order Tracker Status

PawnX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Since I haven't done it in over a month called the ford number. Was told it was released to Carrier with no EST shipped date. Maybe it's finally out of the hold status at least.
Dealer had been keeping me updated every week, but not this week so I might annoy them tomorrow or Friday if they don't reach out first.
Sponsored

westopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Tribute and lots of MINIs
Also received yet another 45 day generic email update that tells you nothing today.
Ditto. Today marks 100 days of being "in production" and a month and a half after telling me it was on Ramp 59. Meanwhile, post after post of people who ordered AFTER I did, and whose trucks were built AFTER mine was, and are already shipped and delivered.

Seriously Ford... WTF?

Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status IMG_7270

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
I am attempting to get my dealer pick mine up at the rail yard this week, so I can take delivery on Saturday. The tracker ETA keeps getting pushed further and further out, now out as far as May 11th.

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
2nd day in final prep status, but not at dealer, yet. Hoping for good news later today?
Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status final prep2.PNG

HyperM3

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5, Ranger Raptor on order
I stopped by Pundmann Ford to look at the white Lariat they had. I passed. While I was there he showed me the screen with my vehicle still in Michigan and a big "Hold" message in red next to it. He had no idea why but speculated it could be because of the bed box extender. That doesn't seem likely to me. I don't think many people are getting them and I've seen posts on here of deliveries with it so it doesn't seem realistic that this is the reason for the hold.
I stopped at my dealership on Tuesday for an update because my tracker has been stuck on "being built" since 3/08. Anyway, they too showed me the screen with all the info on my truck. It has been built and is waiting also with a big red hold message. The manager told me they have other vehicles with that as well including Broncos. He said its most likely a software update, and once thats done it will be in transit. Fingers crossed.

Sponsored

Baja1k

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST, 2024 Triumph Street Triple
Occupation
John Deere Spark Plug Peddler
Well I just got an extremely disappointing text message… another delayed ETA. This time the ETA got pushed to 5/1-5/7. I have absolutely zero faith it will actually arrive then. At this point I am considering canceling the order and finding a RR elsewhere (there are a few stock trucks somewhat close at MSRP). I feel bad abandoning the dealer though, as they’ve been open and honest the entire time. Too bad @Ford Motor Company doesnt have a better system for ordering/tracking. I’m not at all upset waiting, it’s just constantly getting garbage information that’s frustrating. I am responsible for ordering all equipment for a John Deere dealership group. Deere operates like Disney World, where the expected lead times are always longer than the actual wait times. In our organization we are big fans of “under-promising and over-delivering.” ;) Ford could learn a thing or two from both corporations lol. End rant.

amet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3 Comp xDrive
Well I just got an extremely disappointing text message… another delayed ETA. This time the ETA got pushed to 5/1-5/7. I have absolutely zero faith it will actually arrive then. At this point I am considering canceling the order and finding a RR elsewhere (there are a few stock trucks somewhat close at MSRP). I feel bad abandoning the dealer though, as they’ve been open and honest the entire time. Too bad @Ford Motor Company doesnt have a better system for ordering/tracking. I’m not at all upset waiting, it’s just constantly getting garbage information that’s frustrating. I am responsible for ordering all equipment for a John Deere dealership group. Deere operates like Disney World, where the expected lead times are always longer than the actual wait times. In our organization we are big fans of “under-promising and over-delivering.” ;) Ford could learn a thing or two from both corporations lol. End rant.
Same here man. Mine has been stuck "In Production" since 02/05 with no update since then. I've called multiple dealers this week and came across few MSRP-2K Markup deals. Feel bad if I cancel on my current one because the dealer never had a markup & the sales associate has been great.

Was patient until I sold my car 3 weeks ago. Annoyed it has been collecting dust at MAP for so long as well. I have seen April builds getting shipped already.

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feel bad if I cancel on my current one because the dealer never had a markup & the sales associate has been great.
One thing you could do for the original salesman is leave a google review mentioning how easy they were to work with, even if you backed out of the deal. Generally this still helps your guy in some way.

As someone in the same boat I don't think there's a reason to feel bad...but I do still feel bad about it as well. Unfortunately it's really FoMoCo who is responsible for the problem and clearly nothing your salesman could really do about it. They can't be mad at you for waiting months for a vehicle that isn't being built/shipped. Life continues on and sometimes you just gotta get a vehicle.

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Same here man. Mine has been stuck "In Production" since 02/05 with no update since then. I've called multiple dealers this week and came across few MSRP-2K Markup deals. Feel bad if I cancel on my current one because the dealer never had a markup & the sales associate has been great.

Was patient until I sold my car 3 weeks ago. Annoyed it has been collecting dust at MAP for so long as well. I have seen April builds getting shipped already.
Mine also In production since 2/01 with no update since 4/05 that was it moved to ramp 59
Sold my 2019 F150 Feb 21st. I feel your frustration.

Sponsored

Jacfield

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler
Occupation
Developer
There are rail offloading points in Portland area, Spokane WA, and Laurel MT.
Likely on rail to Portland, convoy to Idaho. Should be getting closer.

Portland.JPG
I got some more information from my dealer today. It looks like my truck did indeed ship by convoy, not rail, to Portland. It took five days to get there, and on the fourth day, it passed within a few hundred feet of my dealership (which is right next to the interstate) and continued driving eight hours to the northwest. Now, it sits in Portland with an ETA of sometime in May.

What the #@#% Ford?!... With the way things are going, they'll probably drive it back to Michigan.

Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status 1713466981657-rr

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
My dealer has received two ranger Lariats ordered after my Raptor while mine sits at the rail yard for a convoy to pick it up. One showed up just today, instead of mine, from the same railyard. 😞

Sooo frustrating!!!!!
😡😡😡

Avpassa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
My RR just got delivered today. It had been sitting since 3/20 with no update, then all the sudden I got a text saying it had arrived. The dealership (Todd Judy Ford) also got a blue RR delivered today that is not spoken for. They are selling at MSRP.

dman820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Hyundai Elantra
Occupation
IT Manager
Mine also In production since 2/01 with no update since 4/05 that was it moved to ramp 59
Sold my 2019 F150 Feb 21st. I feel your frustration.
I am in the same boat. I have been sitting In Production since January 5th with no updates since February 7th. It's borderline infuriating to see trucks ordered AFTER those dates being delivered already. 104 days and counting. :curse:
Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status 1713468315816-4t

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
My RR just got delivered today. It had been sitting since 3/20 with no update, then all the sudden I got a text saying it had arrived. The dealership (Todd Judy Ford) also got a blue RR delivered today that is not spoken for. They are selling at MSRP.
Congratulations. A nice surprise.
Sponsored