• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ford Price Discount Plans (X-Plan, A-Plan, D-Plan, Z-Plan)

administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Here's a breakdown of Ford's discount programs you can use for ordering/purchasing the Ford Ranger.

A-Plan
For Ford employees. Best possible deal out of all of Ford's discounted Plans.
Pricing = Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Fee + $275 program fee

Z-Plan
For Ford retirees.
Pricing = Same as A-Plan

X-Plan [instruction for getting X-Plan discount]
For friends, family, and groups with special affiliations with Ford.
The "Ford Partner Recognition X-Plan" is a supplier discount that members of certain companies that do business with Ford.
The "Friends & Neighbors X-Plan" is for employees and retirees to sponsor purchases by family and individuals outside their family.
Pricing = Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee

D-Plan
For dealer employees and family members.
Pricing = A-Plan + $100
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE

Halldad

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Lexus IS
I joined the Mustang Club last week because I was expecting delivery at some point in March but my build date has moved up since then. Does anyone know of an organization or club we could join that gives access to X-Plan pricing in less than 90 days? Thanks in advance for any help!

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
I joined the Mustang Club last week because I was expecting delivery at some point in March but my build date has moved up since then. Does anyone know of an organization or club we could join that gives access to X-Plan pricing in less than 90 days? Thanks in advance for any help!
The post says Mustang Club is 60 days. Has it gone up to 90 days now?

Halldad

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Lexus IS
The post says Mustang Club is 60 days. Has it gone up to 90 days now?
Unfortunately it has. I read the original post and thought the same thing but I’m guessing it’s been changed since then. Has anyone used the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) to get X-Plan? I’ve seen that brought up but I haven’t been able to figure out how long you need to be a member to qualify.

Sponsored

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Powerboost King Ranch, 2024 HPR Ranger Raptor
The Raptor is probably excluded from X-Plan.

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can also confirm mustang club is 90 days. As soon as the UAW strike started I signed up, assuming (correctly) it would delay long enough to get the discount. It should save me around $2k off my lariat order.

Halldad

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Lexus IS
Can also confirm mustang club is 90 days. As soon as the UAW strike started I signed up, assuming (correctly) it would delay long enough to get the discount. It should save me around $2k off my lariat order.
I wish I had done the same. My build date got moved up about a month to 1/29 and my 90 days with the Mustang Club will be on 3/13. I'm trying to find a backup plan in case Ford delivers before then (not sure how good those chances are 😂).

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wish I had done the same. My build date got moved up about a month to 1/29 and my 90 days with the Mustang Club will be on 3/13. I'm trying to find a backup plan in case Ford delivers before then (not sure how good those chances are 😂).
Yeah honestly there's a pretty good chance you'll still be fine.

I'm not personally familiar with how long it will take to ship after building, but the other posters here that have bronco/maverick experience say anywhere from 2-8 weeks is standard. If you pick a short straw and it delivers fast, you can probably still delay it a bit ("Oh i'm out of town...can you hold it for a week till I get back?")

Sponsored

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Powerboost King Ranch, 2024 HPR Ranger Raptor
These are the only ones listed. Xl, XLT, and Lariat. Anywhere from $700 to $1500 discount.

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Xplan discount on my Lariat is $1905

slobkrieg

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger, High XLT, FX4 ,adv tow
Does the Xplan come off the MSRP or of the invoice price .

GypsyDaenger

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150
Occupation
Electrician
The Raptor is probably excluded from X-Plan.
If it has a red sticker Itll be exempt from any plan pricing. also dealers don't have to take plan pricing but its rare(outside of covid days)for that to happen. especially in a city close to a plant.
Sponsored