• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

No Ranger Scheduling This Week (9/21/23). Job 1 Now 9/25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Why do they get 48/hr to do that job? People who do jobs that risk their lives make less. That is what I disagree with fundamentally.

I agree that pay is proportional to the job.

Also, machines are proven to be more consistent. A human can't repeat a task with the same precision as a machine 100,000 times.
How about we pay people that risk their lives more also!
Sponsored

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Telsa is all automated and their fit and finish sucks, its getting better but still not great.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Telsa is all automated and their fit and finish sucks, its getting better but still not great.
Oh yeah that’s a great point. Teslas are absolute garbage quality.

Sponsored

Tr1tium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4runner trd pro
Instead of saying, "why should they be paid so much when others are paid less?" we should be asking, "why is not everyone paid more?" It's not a matter of competing interests between these two groups. If modern economics has shown us anything, there is quite literally more than enough money for both.
Such a child like understanding of economics

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
To get back on subject, does anyone know what Warthog refers to on the Bronco notes? Is that a code name for something new?

Sponsored

Mikknj

First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT Cactus Grey
I do not believe in paying people ***

*** when a machine can do a better job for far less money ultimately making the product better while making it less expensive to produce, as all automation does.
Okay I guess I'll add... We should all be in this together. We should care about others who can't make a living wage. If all plants are automated - then what of the people? I can think of a lot of bad then what's...

But to your point - I would rather buy a car made by a robot with better accuracy. It's just not that simple.

songkajai

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rager Raptor on order
Occupation
Engineer
See some not so great info in these threads.
As of today 09/18/24 the lines are still operating and little effect on production, that could change.
Last Thursday checked production and found the previous couple of weeks had 0~5 rangers per day off the line. This week the production is to be 12~20 units per day. Cannot tell what model level each is, would have to go through the parts list to find distinctive parts for each. What I can say is did look up the parts on my build and found it seemed to have almost every part in stock.
If your order is still as dealer order, you need to contact your dealer and have it changed to retail. This will allow CRC to contact you directly with updates. CRC will send an acknowledge email then updates no more than 45 days each. If major things happen it will be sooner.
No VIN's are issued until all parts are accounted for then VIN's are issued in batches. Once the VIN is issued it will go on the production schedule with an approximant date sent to you.

songkajai

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rager Raptor on order
Occupation
Engineer
Okay I guess I'll add... We should all be in this together. We should care about others who can't make a living wage. If all plants are automated - then what of the people? I can think of a lot of bad then what's...

But to your point - I would rather buy a car made by a robot with better accuracy. It's just not that simple.
BTW the largest car plant that was crazy impressive was bult in Malaysia for Proton (Proton City) and it produced absolutely crap cars! Although I hear they are better now...
Ford Ranger No Ranger Scheduling This Week (9/21/23). Job 1 Now 9/25. 1695095476622

Last edited:

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
See some not so great info in these threads.
As of today 09/18/24 the lines are still operating and little effect on production, that could change.
Last Thursday checked production and found the previous couple of weeks had 0~5 rangers per day off the line. This week the production is to be 12~20 units per day. Cannot tell what model level each is, would have to go through the parts list to find distinctive parts for each. What I can say is did look up the parts on my build and found it seemed to have almost every part in stock.
If your order is still as dealer order, you need to contact your dealer and have it changed to retail. This will allow CRC to contact you directly with updates. CRC will send an acknowledge email then updates no more than 45 days each. If major things happen it will be sooner.
No VIN's are issued until all parts are accounted for then VIN's are issued in batches. Once the VIN is issued it will go on the production schedule with an approximant date sent to you.
So does that mean Job 1 has started then? Or are the ones that are being built right now still just the demo units?

Raynger24

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Escape SE, 23 Colorado LT
So does that mean Job 1 has started then? Or are the ones that are being built right now still just the demo units?
I second the above question. According to the OP, U.S. Scheduling of JOB 1 has been pushed to 09/25.

Last Thursday checked production and found the previous couple of weeks had 0~5 rangers per day off the line. This week the production is to be 12~20 units per day.
As such, could you please clarify from what source you "checked production" as what you wrote (other then the zero) is seemingly incompatible with post #1 of this thread. And, I'm not aware of any forum member posting they are actually in production. Thanks.

Ford Ranger No Ranger Scheduling This Week (9/21/23). Job 1 Now 9/25. Screenshot 2023-09-19 020609
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.