• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Pushed Again....

RapVillin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Occupation
business owner
Started last week at 1/9. Then pushed to 1/29 woke up this morning to 2/5. Who the hell is in control of this shit show
Sponsored

DanTheMan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Occupation
Social Worker
It's getting ridiculous. I was super excited for this truck but, I'm actually considering other options now.

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Mine is now 1-15

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For what it's worth, mine was 1/15 since november and is still 1/15. These might just be some small corrections as we get closer to job1.

Sponsored

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
Started last week at 1/9. Then pushed to 1/29 woke up this morning to 2/5. Who the hell is in control of this shit show
Shit show is right!! Incompetence on a higher level is what it is. I read on Bronco 6G where people have waited 3 years for a Bronco, while I may admire their patience I may have to question their sanity & the fact that a corp. whose business it is to build vehicles canā€™t get one together in three years says a lot about the lack of competence that exists there!!

OP
OP

RapVillin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Occupation
business owner
For what it's worth, mine was 1/15 since november and is still 1/15. These might just be some small corrections as we get closer to job1.
I started at 9/25 strike pushed which is expected just don't understand how my date can change 3 times in the matter if a few weeks. Just strange

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
I started at 9/25 strike pushed which is expected just don't understand how my date can change 3 times in the matter if a few weeks. Just strange
Iā€™d like to know exactly how many RRaptors are actually scheduled at the moment.

olefordguy

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Limited, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Shit show is right!! Incompetence on a higher level is what it is. I read on Bronco 6G where people have waited 3 years for a Bronco, while I may admire their patience I may have to question their sanity & the fact that a corp. whose business it is to build vehicles canā€™t get one together in three years says a lot about the lack of competence that exists there!!
Totally understand and agree - but so far this is child's play from a ordering/delay perspective. Read through the Bronco and Maverick forums to see how bad it can get. I ordered a MY22 EchoBoost Maverick, it took 10 months to get it. Constant issues with part constraints etc. That first year Ford took like 20K more orders than they could build, most got rolled over to MY23, some folks just cancelled. It's unbelievable but theirs folks still waiting for orders placed in 2022. Dealer allocations was and still is a nightmare, if the dealer doesn't have an allocation, ford doesn't build it regardless when the order was placed. I'm pleased with the maverick, zero issues so far, I always had F150's for many years and wanted a Ranger size truck when I ordered the maverick but I just did not like the previous body style, just too dated imo. Now with the new body style I will be ordering a new Ranger Lariat but I will wait for the 2.7L V6. Wish you all luck with your orders!

bdginmo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2015 Ford Fusion Energi
Occupation
Software Engineer
My build date just got moved up from 1/22 to 1/15. I was not expecting that.

Sponsored

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
Breathe..... you have an order number and a VIN. You have a path. Many of us have an order number and no VIN. waited 14 months for my Shelby GT500 - worth it. Waited 9 months for our Maverick - worth it. Hang in there sloopy.

Xyotafella

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Tacoma Off Road
Occupation
Machinist
Iā€™m just happy I got an allocation with a build date. Itā€™s going to be a badass truck and worth the wait. Just checked mine it got pushed from 2/12 to 2/19.

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
So, I went back through Newfaceā€™s posts & this past week was only the fourth time that Ranger scheduling has taken place. The first time was Raptors only, second was overall Ranger, third was ā€œLimitedā€ & now this past Thursday. Yes, Iā€™m frustrated like so many others but in reality thatā€™s only two months of build dates so it seems weā€™re a long ways from everyone being issued a vin.

jdlapointe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Taurus, 1970 Fairlane 500
Occupation
Project Manager
Once the production line starts after Christmas/new years break, they will move things pretty quickly.
Sponsored