• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Did I awaken from a Ranger Raptor fever dream?

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
I swear I had been following a thread all weekend about someone getting to ride in the new RRaptor but now I can't find it anywhere. Did Ford request it be taken down or something?
Sponsored

Sponsored

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
great while it lasted. now if you could just tell us the launch date and order guide date that would be wonderful. Seriously, that post made my weekend. Embargo'd content for now I'm sure. I got to drive a Shelby GT350 R courtesy of a Ford buddy and I knew not to post a word given where it was in the "cycle". As my friend Tom Petty says, "The waiting is the hardest part".

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
great while it lasted. now if you could just tell us the launch date and order guide date that would be wonderful. Seriously, that post made my weekend. Embargo'd content for now I'm sure. I got to drive a Shelby GT350 R courtesy of a Ford buddy and I knew not to post a word given where it was in the "cycle". As my friend Tom Petty says, "The waiting is the hardest part".
What sucks is, we are literally waiting just for the announcement. Then we have to wait for the ordering, then we have to wait for the build date, then we have to wait on the inevitable delays. When you think about it, it's quite staggering how much longer we still will be waiting.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 MINI Cooper S Modified
Occupation
Big Toy Designer
My guess is he’ll never get a second ride and the guy who had access and let him take photos might not either. 😃
You'd think an uncamouflaged production vehicle on public roads would have been fully approved by the brass...if not, someone really blew protocol...

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
What sucks is, we are literally waiting just for the announcement. Then we have to wait for the ordering, then we have to wait for the build date, then we have to wait on the inevitable delays. When you think about it, it's quite staggering how much longer we still will be waiting.
You've obviously never had a Bronco order have you? If you did this is a piece of cake! 😂