• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
is the rear slider powered?

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Is the dark gray Magnetic Gray?

Sponsored

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

NEPA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma; 1966 Mustang Fastback
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Azure is a banging color. Especially when it’s broken up with black. I initially ordered my RR in SGM and changed it to Azure because I saw it in person on a F150 Raptor. The graphics kit and black wheels really blend it all together. 🔥

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
I'm on the fence..... I need to see it in person.
I have seen it on several ford vehicles in person. and it was a no go for me. Looked like the Little boy light blue with a touch of gray. But everyone likes different things.

Whoever came up with Ford's colors this year should be fired. Grays, blues, black, white, red... sooo creative!!! Needed to have some fun bold colors, especially for the raptor. And if white, why not avalanche or something or a pearl white.

And thanks ford for putting code orange in the interior and dropping it on the exterior for the us ranger raptor, đź‘Žđź‘Ž

Last edited:

NEPA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma; 1966 Mustang Fastback
Occupation
Law Enforcement
I have seen it on several ford vehicles in person. and it was a no go for me. Looked like the Little boy light blue with a touch of gray. But everyone likes different things.

Whoever came up with Ford's colors this year should be fired. Grays, blues, black, white, red... sooo creative!!! Needed to have some fun bold colors, especially for the raptor. And if white, why not avalanche or something or a pearl white.

And thanks ford for putting code orange in the interior and dropping it on the exterior for the us ranger raptor, đź‘Žđź‘Ž
Lol agreed, my two most desirable options were Code Orange and Eruption Green. And neither are a choice. Whoever picked this years palette must be depressed.
Sponsored