• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2024 Ranger Raptor Feedback Needed - $5K over MSRP

Zvedza

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '04 SVT Lightning, '16 ZX-10R
Granger advertises on this exact forum where you can order a ranger through them for 3% under invoice....i think you guys are getting outraged over nothing.

deep breathes, it'll be okay. not everything you see on the internet is true.
psure they(other dealers too) dont offer that to ford performance vehicles. Cause thats basically x-plan pricing which doesnt apply to svt/FP stuff. Also they do mention this in their post.

Also man, these costs are getting insane, to think i got my tremor at just below 40k, hopin the ranger rap would come out and id snag that, get tired of waiting, trade it for a gen 2 raptor for basically the cost of the ranger raptor without any adm.
Sponsored

maxxvito

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 RMT Overland
It is unbelievable that a dealership would mark up a ranger for 3x the msrp, yes. Find me one actual case of this happening. Heck, find a case of a dealer marking it up 2x msrp. This isn't a c8 corvette or a hummer. It's a ford ranger. No dealer is selling a ford ranger for $158,000

And yes, if you weren't "new to cars" you would recognize the only dealer that has had a presence on every ford forum for the last 5+ years as the dealer who sells vehicles under invoice.

maybe just don't immediately overreact next time? especially over something that isn't based in reality.

https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/order-a-new-ranger-at-3-under-invoice.7104/
You’re taking this entirely too seriously. Do you own the dealership or something? Good lord

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You’re taking this entirely too seriously. Do you own the dealership or something? Good lord
You got called out for being hyperbolic and then doubled down and claimed it's realistic that dealerships are charging 2x-3x for a ford ranger (LOL), despite not having a single example of this happening.

And then you throw an underhanded "you must be new to cars" insult when clearly you're the one that is new here

keep reaching

maxxvito

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 RMT Overland
You got called out for being hyperbolic and then doubled down and claimed it's realistic that dealerships are charging 2x-3x for a ford ranger (LOL), despite not having a single example of this happening.

And then you throw an underhanded "you must be new to cars" insult when clearly you're the one that is new here

keep reaching
Ya you’re definitely linked to that dealership in someway.

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ya you’re definitely linked to that dealership in someway.
"You must be a shill" very original man. truly the hallmark of a person who made himself look dumb, doubled down and still refuses to admit it. we get it, you believe anything you see on the internet.

Sponsored

Mikknj

First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT Cactus Grey
I think at this stage you will most likely either pay a $5k ADM for an allocation, or you will find one on a lot in a few months for $5k ADM, or you can wait and try to order a 2025 for MSRP. $1k deposit isn't bad. Just weird because they can easily sell it if you don't pick it up.

I'm not sure if I'd have walked away from the RR if I couldn't get an order in at MSRP. After taxes and fees my total is $61,586 which is already $86 more than my first house (2017, small town).

Whether it's worth $65k+ to you is all on you, but there is a reason why they still have the allocation available.
In this environment where Ford and other manufacturers can't sell trucks / people canceling their order - I would never pay 5K over MSRP ( unless you are wealthy and money is not an issue) So it depends on your situation - but right now I would not pay 5K over MSRP - for me that may mean waiting. My message is that we won't see an environment like this repeated for a long time - manufactures are offering incentives across wide range of their vehicles because no one is buying at high interest rates and sky High MSRP. If I were wealthy - then not an issue ;-)

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
In this environment where Ford and other manufacturers can't sell trucks / people canceling their order - I would never pay 5K over MSRP ( unless you are wealthy and money is not an issue) So it depends on your situation - but right now I would not pay 5K over MSRP - for me that may mean waiting. My message is that we won't see an environment like this repeated for a long time - manufactures are offering incentives across wide range of their vehicles because no one is buying at high interest rates and sky High MSRP. If I were wealthy - then not an issue ;-)
I personally would never pay over MSRP.
But that is my personal choice and it is up to the individual buyer.
But why would you want to.
I am a no ADM ever club member.

garagelogic

First Name
Brodie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Healthcare
I would never pay ADM for any vehicle. I never paid it for my new order 2016 GT350R or my new order 2017 F150 Raptor, why would I look to pay it for a RR?
Sponsored